The Kootenay’s are now in “Street View”!
December 1, 2012 Leave a comment
Explore the world at street level!
Google Maps with Street View lets you explore places around the world through 360-degree street-level imagery. You can explore world landmarks, view natural wonders, navigate a trip, go inside restaurants and small businesses – and now even visit the Amazon! Get a demo or browse the gallery to see collections from around the world.
Uber Weather has “Street View” around the World & now in the KOOTENAYS!
How to Check out a Business in Street View, just follow these simple steps..
- Go to UberWeather.com
- Type in your town or where you are headed
- Click on “City View”
- Search for a Business via Keyword, Name, or Type
- Click on one of the arrows, which represents a business
- An info box for that business will appear
- Click on “Show Street View”
- Left click to move around the screen
If you want to see where you are on the map, go to the “Uber Weather” widget and maximize it (right hand corner), you will get a zoomed out version of where you are located. If Google Places doesn’t quite have the Business marked on the map right you can always pick up “Pegman” and move him around.
Note: Google Street View will only be available in places that Google Maps has offered it.