REM – 360 VOX acquires Sotheby’s Canada

360 VOX Corporation has acquired luxury real estate firm Sotheby’s International Realty Canada, Sotheby’s International Realty Quebec and Blueprint Global Marketing.

The company says it acquired all of the shares of Mt. Ventoux Holdings Inc., which owns Max Wright Real Estate Corporation and 75.5 per cent of Gestram Real Estate Services Inc., which do business as Sotheby’s International Realty Canada and Sotheby’s International Realty Quebec, under direct franchise agreements with Realogy Group. 360 VOX says it will retain the relationship with Realogy

In addition to completing the acquisition of the 75.5 per cent interest in Gestram Real Estate Services Inc. from the sellers, 360 VOX agreed to terms and concurrently completed the acquisition for cash consideration of the remaining 24.5 per cent interest not owned by the sellers.
As a result of these transactions, 360 VOX now owns 100 per cent of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada, Sotheby’s International Realty Quebec and Blueprint Global Marketing, which markets real estate internationally, working with the Sotheby’s International Realty network to assist in the listing and selling of international developments.

The company says, “Pursuant to the terms of the Share Purchase Agreement, the sellers will receive as consideration up to $3,650,000 in cash and 54.25 million common shares of 360 VOX (or approximately 27 per cent of the issued and outstanding common shares of 360 VOX prior to giving effect to the transaction).”

Continue Reading 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: